Yuki Wu is a Chinese illustrator and 2D animator based in New York. She has a BFA in Illustration from School of Visual Arts from 2018, and is a recent graduate from MFA Computer Arts. With a strong foundation of drawing and painting, she loves to create stylized character illustrations, using mostly digital mediums like Adobe Creative Suite. Specializing in 2D Animation, Concept Design, and Motion Graphics, she uses color and storytelling to create visual stories, transforming personal memories and fantasies into colorful experiences for viewers. Long story short, she loves to draw and make those drawings move!
• Responsible for creating 2D Motion Graphic Animations for global commercial project.
• Constructed final commercial animations by combining previously created material like 3D animations, background plates, graphics and special effects using After Effects.
Work as demo artist at the Wacom Booth at New York Comic-con 2019.
• Created sketches and storyboards using Photoshop of advertising projects based on written scripts
• Assisted with creative decision-making regarding visual style
• Presented concept art to the production team for approval and for solidifying vision of the final product
• Created sketches using Photoshop of environments and characters for animated film